Redox was established right here in Australia in 1965. Since then we have developed our relationships with our trusted suppliers to secure high-quality products and offer our customers a diverse range of products and services across Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and the United States.
With the global population forecast to hit 9.7 billion by 2050, the agriculture and horticulture industries have the weight of the world on their shoulders. Redox is committed to utilising our professional relationships and resources with suppliers around the world to support these industries with a diverse range of products, delivered with professional service by our passionate people.
Whether you’re growing hydroponic crops in substrates, fruit-producing trees, vegetables, sweet berries, nuts, tropical fruits or broad acre cereals and everything in between, Redox has the products to match your crop requirements and expertise to offer tailored advice to maximise production with best environmental practice. We understand the complexity of producing a crop and are not only focused on crop nutrition, but nutrient management, soil and water management and have 1000 products and endless possibilities to grow and support the primary industries
Our range and partners include:
- Fertilisers for horticulture, field and foliar application. From Complex NPK compounds, MKP & MAP to chelated trace elements, thiosulphates, liquids and the trustworthy Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulphate, Ammonium Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate and Magnesium Nitrate,
- pH adjusters and surfactants
- Kelp and bio stimulates
- Growth mediums for horticulture and potting soils
- The ICL range, who lead their field for growers with advanced fertigation and foliar nutrition requirements
- Dutch Plantain, an established international company providing custom made coco pith substrates for the growing medium industry
We have a dedicated sales team supported by field agronomists to offer excellent service, competitive prices and have offices and warehouses throughout Australia that supply our loyal customers.