Redox has established strong dynamic relationships with its clients and suppliers due to its commitment to quality assurance and regulatory affairs. As an ISO 9001 certified company, constant review and management through auditing and testing our processes ensures we maintain best business practices, while acting in accordance with the relevant industry standards.
This assurance is also achieved through our commitment to:
- The Responsible Care Program administered by Chemistry Australia, which sees us tackle a wide range of issues including: Environmental Protection, Employee Health and Safety, Storage and Transport Safety, Product Stewardship, Community Right to Know and Sustainability.
- Constant correspondence with suppliers on manufacturing and treatment processes required by the strict import regulations imposed by Biosecurity in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Continuing efforts with authorities and the Australian Crime Commission to crackdown on the chemical manufacture of illegal drugs.
- Procuring the Codex HACCP and FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System Certifications to allow for the warehousing and supply of specialty ingredients for food and beverage related industries.
- Improving the internal control systems that monitor our complex range of permits, including Dangerous Goods and Poisons Licensing, Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (HSNO NZ), quarantine import permits and Chemical Weapon and Illicit Drug Precursors and Kosher and Halal Certifications.
- Monitoring and assessing our suppliers’ performance against selection criteria to build confidence in our supply base in order to reduce risk.
- Membership of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), demonstrating steps towards commitment to sustainable palm oil.
- Membership of SEDEX and EcoVadis platforms monitoring and improving our ethical sourcing and sustainability of supply chains.
- Membership with National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), reaffirming our commitment to the health, safety, and security of our employees, communities, and the environment.
- Implemented and maintains a Feed Safety Management System including Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in compliance with FAMI-QS Code of Practice.