Supplied by Redox, Arnite® PBT, PET and blends, are high-performance engineering plastics that combine high strength and rigidity with excellent processing characteristics making it ideal for a broad range of automotive, electrical & electronic and consumer goods applications.
Arnite® T (polybutylene terephthalate – PBT) and Arnite® A (polyethylene terephthalate – PET) are extremely versatile, sustainable, high-performance thermoplastics that offer key benefits over both metals and other plastics’ due to its unique properties; including:
- Thermal – long and short term heat resistance
- Mechanical – strong with great stiffness and creep properties
- Chemical resistance – resistant from acid to oil
- Flame retardant – meets all major flame retardant regulations
- UV resistance – specialised grades for outdoor use
- Low outgassing – minimises ‘fogging’ effect
- Dimensional stability – low moisture uptake and low thermal expansion
- Electrical – excellent dielectric strength
Manufactured by DSM, Arnite® is available unreinforced, reinforced and in a variety of flame retardant grades ensuring they have a product to meet your specific needs.
To discuss Arnite® PBT, PET and blends available and how it can be used to add value to your products, contact one of our industry professionals.